We want your comments, opinions and ideas on the topics we write about here at SimplyTheLaw.com. But we do want to make sure the conversations are civil and respectful of everyone involved. In order to do this, we review all comments before publishing them, but will publish all that adhere to a few simple guidelines.
We will not post a comment that:
- Is off-topic
- Contains language that is vulgar, offensive or represents a personal attack of any kind.
- Is known to be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading.
- Contains personal or private information (i.e. phone numbers, email addresses) to protect the privacy of the commenter.
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Infringes or violates the privacy rights or intellectual property rights of others.
- Spams or overtly promotes any kind of product or service.
- Pertains to any ongoing financial or legal matter.
Please also note the following:
- Email addresses are required to comment but they will not be published or shared.
- The blog moderator and/or members of Gary C. Johnson Law Offices staff may use the email address to contact the commenter privately.
- While efforts will normally be made to do so, commentors may not be notified if a comment is not approved for publication
- Purely Products will not edit comments to ensure that they meet the comment policy requirements.
- The comment must be written in English.
- If your comment does not appear on a post and does not appear to be in violation of this policy, please contact us by filling out our comment form or calling our customer service number at toll free 1-866-606-4316.
- The opinions expressed of the commenter do not necessarily reflect those of Gary C. Johnson Law Offices, its employees, vendors, clients or investors.
- This blog is not intended to replace the law office’s direct interactions with the public or its clients. To discuss matters with members of the Firm, please call our toll free number at 1-866-606-4316 during regular business hours.
- We will attempt to review all comments within 1 business day.